Adult Life & Skills
For young adults just starting out, working or non-working individuals honing foundation skills or retirees trying something new, a broad range of life skills, art and fitness classes are available on-site or in the community to fit different needs and goals.
Participants receive support both individually and in groups to develop and expand their abilities, explore new horizons and increase personal growth at any stage of life, education or career.
- On-site and community classes and activities
- Life skills training and support
- Cognitive and social development
- Basic literacy and math
- Motor, sensory and spatial skills development
- Speech and language skills development
- Project-based learning activities
- Meal planning and healthy cooking
- Support for civic engagement
- Self-expression through the arts
- Health and fitness
- Recreation and Socialization
- Your Learning Style
- Anti-bullying and Arc Allies
- Women's Group
- Men's Group
- Healthy Relationships
- Creative Writing
- Internet Safety
- Advocacy and Voting Rights
For more information, contact Kristen Pedersen, Director of Employment & Education Programs, at email@example.com, (415) 255-7200 x103.
(Above) Arc volunteers, staff and clients on a smart shopping trip in preparation for cooking class.