Enjoy the latest updates from the Communications Office!
For more information about our communications or for media information, contact Arturo Guillen, Director of Communications, at firstname.lastname@example.org or (415) 255-7200.
Posted on 05/23/2022
Memorial Day is an incredibly special time in America’s history. This weekend, do more than barbecue. Take time to truly commemorate the meaning of the holiday and celebrate the servicemen and women who have given everything to this country.
Posted on 05/17/2022
Summer is the perfect time to show your kids that giving back can be fun. Choose an organization that has a shared interest among your family and ask about volunteer opportunities.
Posted on 05/10/2022
All work and no giving back makes for a dull workplace! Talk to your employer about already existing programs such as matching gifts or time off to volunteer.
Posted on 05/02/2022
Use the power you have to make the world a brighter, better place, and you’re sure to also experience some of that kindness. Together, we have the power to change the world!
Posted on 04/25/2022
In order to preserve our beautiful planet, it’s going to take work from everybody. Encourage your family and friends to join you so that we can preserve the place we call home!
Posted on 04/18/2022
Now is the perfect time to join a local or national organization as a mentor to help make a difference in the lives of kids around the world. Check out these top reasons you should become a mentor today.
Posted on 04/12/2022
Whether you’re just getting started or a seasoned volunteer advocate, read on for ways that you can celebrate Global Volunteer Month and inspire others to join in to make our world a better place.
Posted on 04/04/2022
This April, celebrate Keep America Beautiful Month by working in your community to get up and clean up. There are lots of ways to beautify our world, and together we can keep it that way for generations to come.
Posted on 03/28/2022
If you want to live a more altruistic lifestyle, start by reprogramming your brain to think more positively. Try out these six tips to focus your thoughts and train your brain to be more positive.
Posted on 03/21/2022
Spring is a time of renewal, and cleaning doesn’t have to simply mean scrubbing the floors! Try these cleaning activities to promote a happy and healthy lifestyle.
- SF Chronicle on 12/18/2018
- PR Web on 08/02/2018
- Meredith Manning on 05/09/2018
- SF Weekly on 04/10/2018
- Mercy Housing on 10/22/2017
- Microsoft Catalyst on 07/10/2017
- PR Web on 04/23/2017
- SF SPCA on 04/21/2017
- PG&E Currents on 04/21/2017
- Castro Courier on 04/13/2017
- Posted on 12/14/2016
- Posted on 12/09/2016
- SF Examiner Hoodline on 08/19/2016
- Posted on 07/11/2016
- The Arc San Francisco on 02/23/2016
- NBC Bay Area on 09/28/2015
- KALW on 05/22/2015
- The Arc San Francisco on 05/08/2015
- PR Web on 04/23/2015
- Huffington Post on 04/01/2015
- Al-Jazeera+ America on 03/20/2015
- KGO on 03/15/2015
- SF Examiner on 01/13/2015
- San Francisco Chronicle on 03/06/2014
- PG&E Currents on 12/08/2013
- SFO Airport News on 12/03/2013
- San Francisco Examiner on 06/17/2013
- San Francisco Chronicle on 03/27/2013
- San Francisco Chronicle on 02/14/2013
- Media Release on 09/27/2012
- Media Release on 08/05/2012
- Media Release on 02/14/2012
- Media Release on 10/26/2011
- SF Chronicle/SF Gate on 04/12/2011