Through real-world experiences, trainings, internships, and support, participants can pursue meaningful careers.
Core curriculum integrates academic and workforce skills through classroom and site-based learning at The Arc and through partnerships with community colleges, area learning resources, and corporations.
- Employment exploration and job search
- Career paths and certifications
- Workplace immersion internships
- Resume writing, interview skills, professional conduct/appearance
- Learning styles and strategies for success
- Work skills and workplace competency
- Site- and community-based classes
Employer Site Visits
- Volunteering and service learning
- Functional academics and practice
- Computer and mobile skills, internet and email safety
- Professional communication skills development
- Healthy relationships
For more information, please contact Associate Director of Workforce Development Steve Huebner at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our impact this year has changed our community!
Thank you Pulse members Al, Madison, and Michelle who went above and beyond last night building desks for The Arc!… https://t.co/vbT0JL7V02
Thank you Informed K12 for taking time to work with Arc participants on their interview skills last week! We were a… https://t.co/eh4qN4nTBE
Make your gift today in support of The Arc’s Health Advocacy Program – or any program you care deeply about. Go to… https://t.co/V23TQlO05t
We want to thank you, everyone, who participated in our #GivingTuesday campaign! You blew us away with your generos… https://t.co/QhC8Uv27V9
We are halfway through #GivingTuesday! We are $5000 away from our goal, can you help us meet this year's goal of $1… https://t.co/ltAYv9Q60V