Through real-world experiences, trainings, internships, and support, participants can pursue meaningful careers.
Core curriculum integrates academic and workforce skills through classroom and site-based learning at The Arc and through partnerships with community colleges, area learning resources, and corporations.
- Employment exploration and job search
- Career paths and certifications
- Workplace immersion internships
- Resume writing, interview skills, professional conduct/appearance
- Learning styles and strategies for success
- Work skills and workplace competency
- Site- and community-based classes
Employer Site Visits
- Volunteering and service learning
- Functional academics and practice
- Computer and mobile skills, internet and email safety
- Professional communication skills development
- Healthy relationships
For more information, please contact Associate Director of Workforce Development Steve Huebner at email@example.com.