As a person-centered organization, The Arc SF provides adult life skills education and employment services suited to the needs and goals of adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities (I/DD) throughout the San Francisco Bay Area.
Participants receive individual and group support as they advance their lives, careers, or education.
- On-site and community classes and activities
- Life skills training and support
- Cognitive and social development
- Basic literacy and math
- Motor, sensory, and spatial skills development
- Speech and language skills development
- Project-based learning activities
- Meal planning and healthy cooking
- Support for civic engagement
- Self-expression through the arts
- Health and Fitness
- Recreation and Socialization
- Your Learning Style
- Anti-bullying and Arc Allies
- Women's Group
- Men's Group
- Healthy Relationships
- Creative Writing
- Internet Safety
- Advocacy and Voting Rights
For more information, contact Mark Williams, Associate Director of Enrichment Services, at email@example.com
(Above) Anne, an Arc SF participant, waves at her friends through Zoom and her support staff, Gary.
Our impact this year has changed our community!
Thank you Pulse members Al, Madison, and Michelle who went above and beyond last night building desks for The Arc!… https://t.co/vbT0JL7V02
Thank you Informed K12 for taking time to work with Arc participants on their interview skills last week! We were a… https://t.co/eh4qN4nTBE
Make your gift today in support of The Arc’s Health Advocacy Program – or any program you care deeply about. Go to… https://t.co/V23TQlO05t
We want to thank you, everyone, who participated in our #GivingTuesday campaign! You blew us away with your generos… https://t.co/QhC8Uv27V9
We are halfway through #GivingTuesday! We are $5000 away from our goal, can you help us meet this year's goal of $1… https://t.co/ltAYv9Q60V