As a person-centered organization, The Arc SF provides adult life skills education and employment services suited to the needs and goals of adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities (I/DD) throughout the San Francisco Bay Area.
Participants receive individual and group support as they advance their lives, careers, or education.
- On-site and community classes and activities
- Life skills training and support
- Cognitive and social development
- Basic literacy and math
- Motor, sensory, and spatial skills development
- Speech and language skills development
- Project-based learning activities
- Meal planning and healthy cooking
- Support for civic engagement
- Self-expression through the arts
- Health and Fitness
- Recreation and Socialization
- Your Learning Style
- Anti-bullying and Arc Allies
- Women's Group
- Men's Group
- Healthy Relationships
- Creative Writing
- Internet Safety
- Advocacy and Voting Rights
For more information, contact Mark Williams, Associate Director of Enrichment Services, at firstname.lastname@example.org
(Above) Anne, an Arc SF participant, waves at her friends through Zoom and her support staff, Gary.