Career Placement and Advancement
Employment minded individuals or those with Career Certificates receive individual career assessments, job training and placement plus ongoing coaching and career development for both part-time and full-time competitive jobs.
Career skills-building includes strategies for workplace success, career growth and advancement and achieving work/life balance.
- Career assessment and placement
- Application of core academic skills
- Learning styles and strategies for success
- Understanding responsibilities and job performance
- Workplace boundaries and relationships
- Resolving conflict; leadership training (Arc Allies)
- Teamwork and work-related attitudes
- Prioritizing and time management
- Ongoing job coaching and personal support
- Enhanced computer skills
- Adapting to workplace and job change
- Managing benefits
- Career development, growth and advancement
- Achieving work/life balance
For more information, contact Kristen Pedersen, Director of Employment & Education Programs, firstname.lastname@example.org, (415) 255-7200 x103.
(Above) Guo Ren with supervisor at Intuit making his rounds checking company conference rooms.