The Arc San Francisco supports participants in preparing for and finding employment and promotes individual success through internships, career exploration, and job coaching.
Additionally, we work with large and small businesses to connect candidates with developmental disabilities to job opportunities to excel in their professional careers.
- Career assessment and placement
- Application of core academic skills
- Learning styles and strategies for success
- Understanding responsibilities and job performance
- Workplace boundaries and relationships
- Resolving conflict; leadership training (Arc Allies)
- Teamwork and work-related attitudes
- Prioritizing and time management
- Ongoing job coaching and personal support
- Enhanced computer skills
- Adapting to workplace and job change
- Managing benefits
- Career development, growth, and advancement
- Achieving work/life balance
For more information, please get in touch with Associate Director of Workforce Development Steve Huebner at email@example.com
Our impact this year has changed our community!
Thank you Pulse members Al, Madison, and Michelle who went above and beyond last night building desks for The Arc!… https://t.co/vbT0JL7V02
Thank you Informed K12 for taking time to work with Arc participants on their interview skills last week! We were a… https://t.co/eh4qN4nTBE
Make your gift today in support of The Arc’s Health Advocacy Program – or any program you care deeply about. Go to… https://t.co/V23TQlO05t
We want to thank you, everyone, who participated in our #GivingTuesday campaign! You blew us away with your generos… https://t.co/QhC8Uv27V9
We are halfway through #GivingTuesday! We are $5000 away from our goal, can you help us meet this year's goal of $1… https://t.co/ltAYv9Q60V