A job where you make a lasting difference in someone else’s life isn’t a job at all—it’s a purpose.
Below are the available job opportunities at The Arc San Francisco. Please fill out an Employment Application and e-mail it with your resume and cover letter to Jobs at The Arc San Francisco.
The Arc San Francisco is a well-established nonprofit serving people with autism, Down syndrome, cerebral palsy and other developmental disabilities since 1951. The Arc is an equal opportunity employer.
The Arc San Francisco offers:
- A competitive salary
- Excellent benefit package for most employees including health, dental, vision, 403(b) retirement, paid holidays, generous time off
- The chance to express your enthusiasm and creativity in your work
- The opportunity to make a difference in the community
- A team that recognizes that individuals perform best when treated with respect and dignity
- A profession that enhances meaning and satisfaction in the lives of those we serve by providing an array of activities and service choices
- Flexible hours
- On-the-job trainings
- Career development