A job where you make a lasting difference in someone else’s life isn’t a job at all—it’s a purpose.
Below are the available job opportunities at The Arc San Francisco. Please click on the position you are interested in learning more about and follow the directions to apply.
The Arc San Francisco is a well-established nonprofit serving people with autism, Down syndrome, cerebral palsy and other developmental disabilities since 1951. The Arc is an equal opportunity employer.
The Arc San Francisco offers:
- A competitive salary
- Excellent benefit package for most employees including health, dental, vision, 403(b) retirement, paid holidays, generous time off
- The chance to express your enthusiasm and creativity in your work
- The opportunity to make a difference in the community
- A team that recognizes that individuals perform best when treated with respect and dignity
- A profession that enhances meaning and satisfaction in the lives of those we serve by providing an array of activities and service choices
- Flexible hours
- On-the-job trainings
- Career development